Friday, March 2, 2012

Searching For Light

Many times I've cried for comfort,
yet received no one in return.
So I stumbled into a shadow world,
one they say is of the devil.
I don't know though. I know
that the devil watches, waiting
to dance with lust in the moonlight.
But maybe, maybe...

I don't know, I'm not sure.
It's the only place where solace is sure,
but I'm told it's evil; the world
they say is of the devil.
What if someone were there?
Would I be alright? I think so,
but I'm still waiting. While
no one is there for me, it is.

I'll look up and call; I'll beg
for an answer. Maybe someone
will answer my plea, while I'm stuck in the world
they say is of the devil.
There is time left, I can be strong.
Maybe my strength comes, not
from out there, but from within.
I'll wait, I'll wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment